Bricks on the Brain

UM Law

Thursday, December 15, 2005

UM Law's EASY Addicts

Is the above image burned into your retinas yet? I know of several students who wait to hear through the grapevine that a grade came out before they go into EASY and check. I know of only 1 student who waits until all the grades are in before checking (and I think he might be full of it).

Then there's the rest of us. I'm actually not as bad as some...I'll light up once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, just to take the edge off. Others have it really bad...they need a hit five or six times a day until that last grade gets posted. And then there's the 1Ls......

4 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger some guy said…

    I like seeing the people minimize the screen to the size of a postage stamp, then subtly maneuver their body so they block the screen, just in case someone's spying on them.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! That's me.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA! That's a funny visual!

    Is there a "magic" time of day when they update the easy system?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger King of the Cats said…

    It used to seem that 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. were when the new grades would show up. Also some people say that now you have to hit on semester grade report, not exam scores, although still none for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home